Important Discovery - space rocks

LordHavoc

I thought i'd try out the object scanner for a bit, and i found an important object in the system. My scanner only had a 4km range so i flew around for a bit. Till I noticed a blip inside an asteroid

So I dug into it a bit and an interact sign popped up to claim it. So I did

Now check this:

I can now found my own mine!

Lets just say it's expensive, the cheapest being over 3.2 million credits. And I've purposely not shown you the menu inside due to spoilers, but the rock offers different products.

Now I'm gonna farm a load of money and see what I can make :)

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|512:1152&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C2048%3A1152&background-color=black

Edit: I just found all this info in the guides section of this forum - AND go check it out, it has more on stations which people will probably look for info.

You can find plenty of those rocks if you really look for them. They're a great way to make some quick money and reputation by selling them.

Even found a system with three of those yesterday. It would've made a fine place for stationbuilding, except that the system was too remote and hard to reach (cornered by rifts).  :-\