As for 2.0... LOCK System Slots until unlocked instead of blocking builds in the first place.

SailorSat

Suggestion

Seriously... After playing with 2.0 for some days now, I really like most of the ideas.

However - I absolutely don't like being dictated how to play the game.

I don't want to be forced to use many smaller ships. I prefer to play with less, but more bulky ships.

I'd like to build a R-Miner/Freighter, out of titan, but I cannot, because adding any decent amount of cargo space boosts up the processing power so far, I cannot build the ship in the first place.

We are talking about a medium sized titan freighter/miner, that costs roughly 60k titan, but would need like 8 system slots. - If I reduce the cargo hold, I need to visit a refinery like every 10 minutes of mining.

Lock those slots (for placing systems in there) until they get them unlocked by the required tech, but don't forbid people to use (older) large blueprints.

I can build a "flying rock" to cheese my way through some certain bosses, but I am not allowed to fly a large chunk piece of scrap, because "cargo space" adds to much processing power?

Edited by SailorSat
A little less "rage"...

2 answers to this suggestion