Static Shipyards, LLC

Shadinaxx

A lot of works in progress, team of two so far, working on finer details and overall ship design.

Will upload files as requested, but as current none are completed fully yet.

Glass tubes with glow panels inside, part of a WIP named "Python"

Screenshot17_zpsqvuk5w0o.jpg

Larger view of the nearly completed ship "Python"

Screenshot13_zpsmp40pmvi.jpg

Screenshot14_zpsb9jvdzwi.jpg

More to come, Epox and I have been building ships in Empyrion for a while now, and with the building tool avorion has, we have so many more options to create, just takes time to remake the dozens of ships we had in empyrion here  :)

New addition, "Hammerhead" design, I use this mostly for AI Miners, replace the green glass on the engine pods with Shield gens once you gain access to Naonite, otherwise, ship is constructed out of Titanium.

Hammerhead:

Screenshot26_zpsjg6snui2.jpg

Screenshot27_zpsuhtxyu8r.jpg

Screenshot29_zps7j60l2kh.jpg

Downloaded Hammerhead xml without issues.

I like the general layout of the ship. And that glass tube thing is amazing. I was like "wait, that is round? How did he... aaahh, i see. oh god." That grates at the side are nice, too. Dunno about green color, though. But that's very minor thing, nice ship!

I also really like that the ship actually makes sense from gameplay perspective (it is not idiotically slow or non-turning, like some creations are), though that exposed crew quarters worry me, since... well, Titanium => no shields.

thank you  :)  The green can be changed, I use it with the Naonite generators and a trinium construction. The crew quarters being exposed, I forgot I had converted the armor for extra crew quarters (I have shields on everything  anymore), because I use the hammerhead to go get extra crew from stations, it has a quicker warp cooldown. However, the exposed crew quarters wont hinder the active crew, even if destroyed, as there's protected internal crew quarters in the center.

New Addition to the fleet, mind you, the small details arent complete, but this ship HAS been battle tested and flown around.

Screenshot40_zpsslvvp9rw.jpg

Screenshot42_zpsrikeoxrj.jpg

Screenshot43_zps2r5noa5n.jpg

Screenshot44_zpsagxsl9h7.jpg

Screenshot41_zpslx9ccnxc.jpg

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09129328903721697275

50 hours of work so far, and I still need to do touch up and finer details (end caps on forward engine pods, front gun mounts, etc (I have frameworks as placeholders).

Tell me what you think  so far  :)