BOA Stratios (EVE Addicts - SoE Stratios) |updated with xml

Muphet

Hi! I have started playing avorion couple days ago and wow this game made me grin all day throwing so many ideas of what to do or what server could be made with it (just need more time!). I am guessing there are eve players since, well, we love space ships. I am posting few Stratios remake screenshots. Ships needs more polishing mostly because I have built it in survival mode and all i have at current time is titanium and iron. Ship is so inefficient i haven't published xml for it.

I will try to update this design if i learn more about advanced building (or if i try creative mode! :D)

So I present to you BOA Stratios (Brothers of Avorion, got it? Because Sisters of Eve? haha ha ha.. ok ima shut up now).

avo1.png

avo2.png

avo3.png

avo4.png

I am sorry for cropped images. Apparently im too dumb to learn how to hide HUD.

Post updated with xml file

ship0.xml

wow nice work.. I think it would be better if it was bigger..  It would scale better..  Also you can edit the ship.xml file to change all the blocks to any material type.  I change it all to titanium and stats were a lot better.... might make the ship ship larger if the game will let me...

• 3 weeks later...