building an automatic fleet?

orcmon

hello, i had build a new ship and gave it a mining torrents, and a crew and so on. i gave it the order to mine and its fine, but, what did the ship do after mining? sell it automatically?

tried to search for answers but no luck, also i will be happy to know more about all the orders you can give.

i followed the ship and it seems like it just spinning around itself and around an iron asteroid but not mining it. something to do with it? also i saw my account all the time and it not changed even once for an hour. except for what i have mined.

AI ships should currently only work if the sector is loaded. Thus, if you leave the sector and jump to another one, your miner will only be loaded for about 5 minutes. After that nothing is happening in that sector.

You will currently have to stay in that sector or if you are playing on a server with multiple people, someone has to be in the sector.

I've had that happen. Had to restart the server. Sometimes my AI ships won't follow orders at all and I have to restart the server to get them back in line.

i followed the ship and it seems like it just spinning around itself and around an iron asteroid but not mining it. something to do with it? also i saw my account all the time and it not changed even once for an hour. except for what i have mined.