Just a small Star Trek thing

DaNxMaKiNa

EDIT: I've uploaded the .xml, so feel free to use and modify/adapt my design to your needs  ;)

Hi folks, today I've finished a refitted version of my "starter" ship (rest in peace, you brave piece of iron), inspired on Star Trek mid-23rd century federation ship style. I'ts a small ship, with capacity for 42 crewmen, but with a decent amount of shield (80k aprox.) and 10 GW of power generation. Inside the main hull (the plate) is the main shield block, and the main power generator. On the secondary hull (the body) is the cargo bay, a computer core on both sides, the fighters bay and some power/shield support generators. The deflector dish acts as an integrity field generator, to keep it all stuck. Inside the nacelles is an hyperspace core block to give her some extra range.

It's a bit bigger than her predecessor (made of iron-titanium), dark grey-colored and made entirely of Trinium. The Intergalactic Insurance says that it's valued on 1.000.000 credits, but I've invested twice that amount.

Now, a few screenshots...

Front view from above:

uWGPBzM.jpg

Shield view from behind:

AkqNSx7.jpg

Aft view with reflections of a precious system:

V8dk6Ye.jpg

Resurrection_Class.xml