Gate system

Tyras91

Haven't you enlarged your ship recently? After certain size you cannot go through gates anymore. This is to reflect the fact that some ships don't "fit" through gates and must rely on hyperspace.

This does not work absolutely correct yet (you sometimes can't go through gate in a long, but not wide ship, because game considers it too big, although it "fits through".

Upd. maybe you don't have enough money? Don't know what happens in this case, tbh.

Upd. maybe you don't have enough money? Don't know what happens in this case, tbh.

If you do not have enough money you do indeed pass straight through. I just realized this the other night when i got all my money taken away in a stolen cargo fine. I was very frustrated, flying through the gate over and over before i remembered i was dead broke

The size limitation is way off considering the gates size. In the TV show Stargate, the Puddle Jumper was snugly fitting the gate.

I would like it to either have an additional system module, that bypasses the gates limitations and allow ships, that don't exceed the physical size of the gates width and height to pass through + some little bit of room to spare.

Or just to tweak that limitation without any special module requirement.