Missile targeting?

Salminar

Hi,

I finally crafted a few missiles launchers with the seeker feature, and was a bit desapointed of how it was working.

They are independants, cause i was hoping to mount them as side turrets but had a lot of troubles cause they were only shooting at my target and not their own, ending in most of the time friendly fire.

Yes, you select something, like a ship of your fleet to give him order, but the turret shot at an enemy and boom, you lost your allied ship, you clic on a friendly station, same thing. So i was a bit sad about it, cause it took me quite some time to get them and i wanted to recycle them, in strategic defences on my stations/mines.

And here is even worst. In my test i got in my station, tried the thing, all was fine, then i select my ship and get back inside it, waiting for an enemy to show up and. Alright the station fired a volley of missiles blowing my ship and me with it. I imagine it remembered who i selected and shot at me ... Not selecting the enemies at all. I came back, checked nobody was selected and waited again, but this time the station don't even fired at all.

So i don't know what i'm doing wrong, what is wrong and how i'm supposed to use them correctly, but at this point, it's more a pain than anything, it costed quite a lot to get only friendly fires so far >.<