Turret factory product scales inversely with additional parts.

Glissa

Base turret stats:

pqxrdo.png

Stats after adding Laser compressors to max: (about 4000 less damage /s)

ycpxtl.png

Stats after adding a few laser heads: (note negateve damage /s)

vnqmcv.png

Stats after adding more laser heads: (note damage /s value no longer appears in stats window)

ihjofj.png

I don't think there are any logs that will help with this issue, but if I'm mistaken let me know and I can provide whatever would be helpful.

Problem is a few missing line in the turretfactory.lua as i seen....

Its between line 79 and 87, minimum = 1 and the changeType = StatChanges.Percentage part. i already fix it for my self just to copy it to the other 3 line below, if you take a look on the other turrets you will se how its need to be look like. 

Its in the steamapps\common\Avorion\data\scripts\entity\merchants dirrectory.

elseif weaponType == WeaponType.Laser then

return {

{name = "Laser Head",          amount = 2,    investable = 4,    minimum = 1, rarityFactor = 0.75, weaponStat = "damage", investFactor = 2.0, changeType = StatChanges.Percentage },

{name = "Laser Compressor",    amount = 2,    investable = 3, minimum = 1, weaponStat = "damage", investFactor = 2.0, changeType = StatChanges.Percentage},

{name = "High Capacity Lens",  amount = 2,    investable = 4, minimum = 1, weaponStat = "reach", investFactor = 2.0, changeType = StatChanges.Percentage},

{name = "Laser Modulator",      amount = 2,    investable = 4, minimum = 1, turretStat = "energyIncreasePerSecond", investFactor = -0.2, changeType = StatChanges.Percentage },

{name = "Steel",                amount = 5,    investable = 10, minimum = 3,},

{name = "Crystal",              amount = 2,    investable = 10, minimum = 1,},

}

Heres the fixed one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk1li7pl96b2vs0/turretfactory.lua?dl=0

Das Problem ist wie das Script die Inkremente ermittelt. Im Falle von "StatChanges[ToNextLevel]" werden je ein Template für die Waffe und eines für die Waffe mit um 1 besserer Rarität erzeugt. Dabei kann es aber passieren das die Waffe mit höherer Rarität tatsächlich zBs weniger dps macht und die Inkremente dadurch ebenfalls negativ werden.

Das führt auch zu einem anderen Problem. Mir ist aufgefallen dass einige Energiewaffen zwar deutlich mehr dps haben, aber auf Kosten eines absurd hohen Energieverbrauchs. Wenn die Rarity+1 Waffen diese Eigenschafft besitzt und die mit Rarity+0 nicht, dann kann man eine Waffe mit sehr viel dps bauen aber ohne den hohen Energieverbrauch. Ich fliege zum Beispiel grade mit Lasern mit über 7000dps pro Turret rum, die ich permanent abfeuern kann ohne Probleme. Ein wenig overpowered wenn ihr mich fragt.

____

Google translator:

The problem is how the script determines the increments. In the case of "StatChanges [ToNextLevel]", a template for the weapon and one for the weapon with 1 more rarity are generated. But it can happen that the weapon with higher rarity actually makes less dps, for example, and the increments thereby also become negative.

This also leads to another problem. I noticed that some energy weapons have a lot more dps, but at the expense of an absurdly high energy consumption. If the Rarity + 1 weapon owns this property and the Rarity + 0 does not, then you can build a weapon with a lot of dps but without the high energy consumption. I fly, for example, with lasers with over 7000dps per turret, which I permanently firing without problems. A little overpowered when you ask me.