Suggestions

clearmist

Suggestion

Some things I noticed that could be improved.

1) A collection drone (auto collects) or at least a option for your fighters to go and collect. Being a large ship with little maneuverability trying to go and collect after a battle can be a pain. I almost always go into drone mode to collect to minimize the risk for needless damage.  or maybe a system upgrade to increase collection range.

2) an option to claim asteroid/collect secret stashes, for fighters or collection drone.  Many times its too dangerous to go into the asteroid belt to get these items without damaging ship. I have lost a whole ship running into an asteroid I didn't realize was there having to completely start over again.

3) A stealth system upgrade. (limits pirates and xotan from finding you in systems you don't want to be found in) sometimes I just want to mine but end up fighting pirate, then xotan then pirate, then large fleet xotan before I get left alone for 5 minutes to mine. with upgrade will keep you off their scanners and they find you less so you can mine??

4)I am excited for the boarding implementation don't know when that will be out. but I opened this topic to see any other people might have some good ideas as well. (thanks for cutting down on some of the war spawning too)

5) I got smashed against 2 spacestations from NPC's trying to trade on my docking port. not almost getting blown up from incoming merchants would be nice

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet