Stations, Station blocks?

DoomAngelBlade

I know that you will add ability to create and do stuff with stations.

Will it be like a ship in BLOCKS? I mean 'Will it have a production speed\eff.\other stat depend from blocks or it will be like "Station does a fixed amount of indurstry"

And will be player able to move them\make them move?( Would be awesome when military outpost warps in enemy capitol and supplies fighters, fixes them and so on)

Will be there something like a small personal stations?(Mobile refinery(If refinery will be added), Shield chargers, mine layers, mining stations and so on stuff that can be used in action\near your ship)

• Boxelware Team
Will it be like a ship in BLOCKS? I mean 'Will it have a production speed\eff.\other stat depend from blocks or it will be like "Station does a fixed amount of indurstry"

I haven't thought about it yet. Managing station internals would be a huge update (= huge amount of work) and could even be a game on its own. Not sure whether it's going to come in that much complexity.

And will be player able to move them\make them move?( Would be awesome when military outpost warps in enemy capitol and supplies fighters, fixes them and so on)

Will be there something like a small personal stations?(Mobile refinery(If refinery will be added), Shield chargers, mine layers, mining stations and so on stuff that can be used in action\near your ship)

Moving stations - I don't know. I think it wouldn't fit too well in the style of the game, why not just build a ship that can do all that.

How exactly would these 'personal' stations differ from 'normal' stations?

Personal - Can deploy them everywhere and pack them up.

Normal - huge structures.

E.G:

I want a mini-station that will drag wrecks and mine them. I want it to be able to be packed up and then deployed later when I need it.

Will ease getting profit.

Or

A mini-station that will restore my ship shield\hp or even attack enemy ships from long range(SUPPORT!)