[FIXED] Client Hangs at Jump/After Load

AssaultShaker

I'm having something cause the game to hang on random jumps and then corrupt my save afterward. I can create new games and jump to other sectors, but after a while one will hang the game. When I try to load that save afterward it hangs at the end of Loading. This happens on Single and Multiplayer. When it happens on multiplayer it will not let me back into the server and will either "connection failed" me or will hang. Sometimes the game will hang on bootup.

I put 40 hours in before this started happening yesterday, and now it won't stop. I can reproduce this on normal and Beta branch.

Logs are attached.

Specs:

Windows 7

AMD FX-8350 8-Core 4Ghz

8GB RAM

AMD Radeon R5 200 Series graphics

OpenGL version 4.4

clientlog_Sun_Feb_05_15-39-20_2017.txt

serverlog_Sun_Feb_05_15-40-18_2017.txt

• Boxelware Team

Judging from the logs, your saves are not corrupted, except if you killed the AvorionServer.exe with the task manager before.

Can you send me an email with a link to this topic, the galaxy as a .zip and exact steps to reproduce it? I'd like to take a look at your save. Thanks!

• Boxelware Team

What are your settings for the planets? Can you lower them to the lowest possible setting and try again? I've seen that the sector you were in has a lava planet and those have a very complex generation algorithm, that might be it.