Wont Start Up

panzerswarm

My Avorion game will not start up, when I double click on the program it pops up with a black screen for about 1-2 seconds then completely disappears. After the most recent update (Patch 0.10.2.7448 on 2/5) this has been happening to me. I tried restarting my computer, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Avorion, I tried going into  the settings.ini folder and changed the display settings, changing it from 2560x1440 to 1920x1080, I tried putting it into windowed mode, and tried putting it on my second display. I go into the task manager and it doesn't show Avorion starting up, all it does is for 1-2 seconds have the Steam Client Bootstrapper, then it disappears and goes back to normal, like nothing happened.  It constantly does the same exact thing, just starting up for about 2 seconds then disappears. I've been wanting to play the game and I honestly don't know what the problem is.

Specs:

Windows 7

Intel i5 4670k Processor

GTX 770  Graphics Card

16gb RAM

• Boxelware Team

If it worked before, then I'm sure we'll find a solution. Can you run Avorion with the additional start up parameters "-t all" (without quotes)? You can add this in the "launch options" in the properties of Avorion. After that, please post the client logs so I can take a look.