Missions wont appear in missions tab

cptbetty

None of the missions or bulletin broad missions show up in my missions tab on my server. This makes it impossible for players to get to the center of the galaxy because we cant get the final artifact for the "friend" after killing bottan. This is gamebreaking.

After looking a bit further into this, i found a post with the suggestion to do this...

/run Player():setValue("smuggler_letter", nil)

/run Player():removeScript("story/smugglerretaliation.lua")

/run Player():removeScript("story/smugglerdelivery.lua")

/run Player():removeScript("story/smugglerletter.lua")

/run Player():addScriptOnce("story/smugglerletter.lua")

It seemed to reset the mission as it describes and i know recieved a letter in my mail for where to meet the  "friend" at. HOWEVER, the mission Enemy of my Enemy still isnt in my missions tab so it didnt update with the part list. Now ive done this missions before and before you say to just go get the parts and see if he will accept them, ive tried that and the "friend" just tells me that i still need to find the parts.

Ive been messing around with trying to spawn these missions with the arguments above. I think that the problem is that i can start these missions but they dont show up in my missions tab. so when i finally have all of the parts and i go back to the "friend", the game doesnt recognize that i have even go to that part of the story and the "friend" just tells me to go find parts again.

Ive also just tried spawning the 8th teleportkey with no luck. i tried to use the argument...

/run Player():addScriptOnce("story/smugglerretaliation.lua")
/run Player():addScriptOnce("systems/teleporterkey8.lua")

Im not familiar with the syntax of this but i figured it was worth a try.