Spurgle's Space Core

spurgurgle

Hi all thought i would start a thread to share my ships in, the first ship we'll be seeing is my main ship that has been to the center and lived to tell the tales about it

The SSC-Reaver

on1vir7.png

now this is a very small ship look below for the stats

XO8igGA.png

they key to this ships strength is high tech modules and turrets. Currently armed with 7 rail guns for instant destruction of most enemies in a full volley or 2, totaling 13.58k omicron including the salvage laser

one of these

A1NkCOi.png

two of these

qrbT6hd.png

and 4 of these

h0LbTFv.png

the final parts of the puzzle that make this small ship so strong are the modules 3x shield boosters and one xsotan artifact

3jGg9nW.png

fhQsZLX.png

18tl5UH.png

2CY1Fct.png

and lastly the crew all of which are lvl-3 apart from the lieutenant

PtpJntm.png

ok now for a bit of history on the ship. originally it started out as a Trinium ship which was slowly switched out to xanion and then as soon as i could i changed it all to Avorion (this makes a big difference)

i did want to make a bigger ship but after i found bigger better guns and places to make more bigger better guns i decided a huge ship with massive running cost and lots of crew and turrets was just not for me.

i was hitting higher fire power then people with 20 turrets. the only thing my ship was lacking was shielding. sitting at a pathetic 12k before boosters and before the final upgrades when i fined tuned the Avorion design removing excess crew,generators and computers and replacing them with more shielding.

one of the main issues with this ship is the constant need to swap out modules, i would always have one shield module installed just in case. and my 2 most powerful rail guns were the ones that fired when the artifact was removed again just in case.

but from sector to sector and job to job i would be swapping out scanners, hyperspace modules, trade and cargo modules. only adding full shields and turrets when i decide to fight.

Find attached below 3 .xml files one for the xanion version, one for a Avorion version and the Avorion final build that i took to the core and back

Avorion download

Xanion download

Final Avorion download

Cant see the ships...

please be more specific ie what ships?

in the pictures or the download?

the download takes u to a shared file on my google drive, you can either copy and paste the whole text doc into a fresh one, or click the download link in the top right. the place the .xml in the ships folder in your save directory

i did try to attach the .xml directly to the post but the file size is to large... so workaround

Cant see the ships...

please be more specific ie what ships?

in the pictures or the download?

the download takes u to a shared file on my google drive, you can either copy and paste the whole text doc into a fresh one, or click the download link in the top right. the place the .xml in the ships folder in your save directory

i did try to attach the .xml directly to the post but the file size is to large... so workaround

can't see every image...