Request for Caldari Navy Raven

GrimJahk

Its the scale and the varied angles on the wings that would make this a very tricky endeavor. I made the shell for a cormorant and it is a beats compared to many other ships in the game before even installing internals. The Rokh and Ferox would be easier if you are willing to fly a space brick larger than stations.

Problem with such angled surfaces is, that they will always be only decorational. You can´t properly use them for containing any other proper blocks, as they can´t be shaped the same way. So at the end of the day, all this stuff is just nuissance making your ship less effective gameplay wise, adding  only empty mass and few hp (which is really not that important at all).

Well, if the scale is right, and you spend time finding the right size of edge parts, you can create a gap in the middle of the wings, which then can be used for actual blocks, but it wouldn't be as effective as the main body.

I suppose, at the end of the day, it depends on how much you want to sacrifice gameplay-wise for a nice looking ship, but I believe with enough time put into it, you can strike a balance between the two.