Cargo bay can't hold more than 15 different goods.

Salminar

Hi,

I'm trying to make the missions in the game and craft a few guns. As it's quite long i went for a large cargo bay on my ship.

Now i'm looking for energy inverter for the smuggler, the only thing i need to complete this part but i can't buy it.

Each time i do from a station, it says i bought it, i get the reputation up, the money go down, but i don't have anything in my ship cargo.

I have plenty of space left (642) but the page is full and there is no scroll bar. When i look at the horizontal bar resuming what takes space, my last few purchases are missing and seem to be lost.

So it seem that you are limited to 15 different goods, but nothing  warn you so it look like a bug.

• 2 weeks later...

While awaiting for the fix... Remember that ejecting your cargo puts the newer one at the bottom of the list, so you can eject until you "scroll" your inventory.

Sadly this do not help at getting accurate data of total loaded volume, because the top bar calculates what's visible, but at least will allow you to control which cargo you want to keep controlled.

One warning, if while in this state you try to unbrand on a smuggler station it will not work at all and you will loose access to "sell stolen goods" option until you reload...

...Remember to eject cargo so you have less than 15 types BEFORE attempting an "unbrand" operation.