Storage Container Question

urenoiro

I have seen large arrays of storage containers floating out in space.

Is there a way to own a storage container for yourself to stash items in for later retrieval?

I just made a second ship, consisting of a huge cargo bay and a few crew to keep it from falling apart.

I sincerely has no clue, but for some reason it looks like a graveyard...

You can make a ship with only Cargo bays and few mechanics keeping it together, however cargo transfer seems a bit... impractical. There's no a visible button to unload or load all goods, so you'd have to click once for each unit. Same is true for stations, unfortunately, but at least you can buy and sell their required/produced goods for free.

I sincerely has no clue, but for some reason it looks like a graveyard...

You can make a ship with only Cargo bays and few mechanics keeping it together, however cargo transfer seems a bit... impractical. There's no a visible button to unload or load all goods, so you'd have to click once for each unit. Same is true for stations, unfortunately, but at least you can buy and sell their required/produced goods for free.

I have a programmable keyboard and made 1 key spam the click button insanely fast. Works well for transferring tons of stuff.

Replying here instead of new thread.

Is there something in the works to fix the transfer of cargo between vessels? If you buy 300 of something and then need to store it... you just committed to a few hundred clicks...

Would LOVE to see same interface as hiring crew applied here...