My personal Suggestions

Triu

Suggestion

These are my personal suggestions of things I have come across in at this time of writing, 80 hours in Avorion. I will update this post as I run into more things that I notice, also to note almost 40 hours of my time has been building, so many suggestions may lean that direction.

1. When changing regions, via warp/hyperdrive/gates etc, auto-turrets should maintain previous settings, currently require to be changed back each time.

2. Although this has been adjusted before and I'm sure it will continue to be adjusted in the future anyways, for me the aliens are way too frequent and unorganized. I think this system should make them more faction like and more focused on populated sectors instead of following one pilot, also when you change region the current "subspace signals" should end. Also I believe it should give less warning on aliens, maybe 1 message before being ambushed etc.

3. Enemy ships are all on easy mode, even on highest difficulty, why can't they pursue? They need some speed, you can easily get out of range, repair your shield and go back in repeatedly until a fight is over.. no suspense.

4. Notice on dismissing crew, sometimes when using a large craft, like the one i'm working on currently (6.55Mt) I have to hire a large amount of generic workers, and when moving them about, because it's hard to hire so many without jumping to many systems, i accidentally start firing the specialized workers. It would be nice to have a confirm notice for the FIRST of each dismiss each time when entering the menu/tab.

5. Not sure if it's always, but factions have been getting hit hard by aliens/pirates and not calling in re-enforcement's, seem to only call them for faction, seems odd.

6. Drag and drop feature for re-organizing templates in build mode.

7. Indication of repair cost before clicking repair in build mode.

8. Show the current number of blocks selected in build mode.

9. Option to manually type in block dimensions in build mode. Found this in-game

Terribly sorry if any of these have been addressed in any hotfixes, I read patch notes and do my best, but if i don't notice a change ingame, I may miss it. If anyone disagrees with my suggestions, that's great, but you can start your own thread. The list of bugs I have to report is much longer than this unfortunately, but seems they are working at it.

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet