Cyberhazard's Shipyard

Cyberhazard

Hello everyone, I was traveling in the forum for few days and never saw a real giant oversized ship. ( If you try to say otherwise, wait for the rest.) 

So, I decided to take care of it, and I should mention that it's my first ever handmade ship. I usually played with the ships you can see in the forum, yeah, people are talented in making these hehe

So don't judge me ! I mean, I'm kinda new with the game so I'm not a master crafter  and can't match other's people skills yet !

And for my first project, I took inspiration in BSG Basestars.  There's no color, no detail yet, its just my first draw.

First of all, the stats  of the beast !

dTbhtAC.jpg

As you see, not very maniable, slow as hell but damn, it translate the size already.

6BioDXA.jpg

Yup, this thing is badass, even if it's ugly, so many turrets that the rest is out of the screen !

wHgEBLr.jpg

Need something for scaling ? Here, just next to a XXL station.

hyvhdVA.jpg

Even when you unzoom to the max, you still clearly see the beast.

Lh4Wzz6.jpg

And if you wonder,  battle tested and approved.

Without lying, it can already take a sector by itself hehe, I'm not that skilled in the details stuff etc. I can release the .xml so people can play with it and customize it how they want. On my part,  due to the huuuuge size of the ship, making all the little stuff on it may need a lot of time ^^'

Edit: Just noticed that the stats doesn't show the number of turrets, but in my build, there are 68 turrets scattered all over the Ship

Ive been working on a halo esk ring in singleplayer, albeit its only about 2km diameter so its a METRIC SHIT TONNE load smaller, but Ive only managed to get enough resources to build a quarter of it, and that's just the basic shell shape, it already requires about 500 crew per 1/4 of the shell, and costs about 1million per hour on crew, about 250k material to build the quarter shell, so its taking its time.

I intend for it to be get around only via jumping through hyperspace, and mainly as a distraction for the enemy AI factions, Beyond that with only 100 possible fighters per craft, and the limited number of weapons one can fit on this I doubt it'll be anything offensive.

Also have you tried swatting enemies out of the (was gonna say sky but....) space, its hilarious, bit of pain in the arse to pull off.

hahaha, 45 mil credits every 3 hours... welp, thats more money than I made in my entire playthrough so far :D

Try trading, just wander around with the trade system from sector to sector, sooner or later you'll find a place that makes some ludicrous profits.

Also have you tried swatting enemies out of the (was gonna say sky but....) space, its hilarious, bit of pain in the arse to pull off.

Well, Do you see the screenshot near the XXL Station ? after that, I... Unfortunatly.... Got  a slight collision with it.... The legend says the station is still flying toward the planet.... x')

• 4 weeks later...