Post your youtube videos here!

I was thinking, how about we have a forum post in here dedicated to sharing videos we have made on youtube of Avorion.

So if you have a series, just reply with a link or a video or something of each video of the series. This benifits you and the game as for one, the game gets more popular from the actual video, and the Avorion players here can enjoy your videos as well.

=DO NOT POST ANY VIDEOS HERE NON-AVORION RELATED=

• Boxelware Team

Cool thing! By the way, I regularly retweet videos/tweets with the #Avorion tag (if there are any, anyways) so go post them on Twitter!

I really like what you're doing, it's a shame you don't have more viewers. Have thought about posting your vids on reddit or in gaming forums?

Cool thing! By the way, I regularly retweet videos/tweets with the #Avorion tag (if there are any, anyways) so go post them on Twitter!

I really like what you're doing, it's a shame you don't have more viewers. Have thought about posting your vids on reddit or in gaming forums?

Umm no, I usually keep my videos shared on Tumblr or Twitter. However I do see how posting on Reddit would be beneficial to both me and you. But I have not really used Reddit before, so I'll have to see about looking it over. Now gaming sites, I am not sure. Sometimes you can get allot of negative feedback from spammers or trolls on those sites... However for the sake of sharing this amazing game, I do see how it would get the word around.