Question about upgrades

Hyfrydle

Firstly I need to say how fantastic this game is having a blast exploring the galaxy. One issue I've run into is a problem upgrading due to the system been to complicated for my current ship. How does this work do I need to make my ship bigger?

• Boxelware Team

You can't upgrade them. Your iron mining lasers will be able to mine Iron and Titanium, but that's it.

To mine higher materials you'll have to find better mining lasers, either buy them at a turret merchant or loot them.

I keep adding volume but still can't upgrade am I doing something wrong? Also a suggestion it would be great if as a block is resized the change in crew, cargo or speed could be shown in some way. I tend to use trial and error when building ships.

• Boxelware Team

You probably didn't add enough volume yet.

You can see the ship sizes for the corresponding systems in the shipyard preview, just select a system and play around with the values, it should show the systems for the ship, depending on the size.

Also a suggestion it would be great if as a block is resized the change in crew, cargo or speed could be shown in some way. I tend to use trial and error when building ships.

This is already done and will be released in the next update.