[UK/EU/US] LOW.MS Server Hosting - Starting from $10/month

lowms

Hello!

Just to let you LOW.MS are offering Avorion server hosting. Our hardware and network is state-of-the-art, with recent investments across our entire infrastructure. We understand the game is in Early Access, we have done a lot of testing to ensure that our hosting is as stable as possible.

Locations: Bend, Oregon (US West); Dallas, Texas (US Central); New York (US East); London (UK), Falkenstein (DE), Milan (IT - Coming Soon)

As an introductory offer, you can save 15% on your first month if you use the code AVORION15 at checkout.

Order now from as little as $10/month

We have an excellent support team who will help you with any problems you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact them.

Thanks

Jonathan - LOW.MS

Signed up yesterday. Seems to run quite well. Appreciate the rapid responses from your staff as well.

Q: I was asked for a server password when signing up but I'm now sort of thinking maybe Avorion servers don't use a password. Do you know if they do, and could you direct me how to set it up if so? (dashboard and user password are fine...I mean a password for those who join the server to play)

Thanks!

M

Signed up yesterday. Seems to run quite well. Appreciate the rapid responses from your staff as well.

Q: I was asked for a server password when signing up but I'm now sort of thinking maybe Avorion servers don't use a password. Do you know if they do, and could you direct me how to set it up if so? (dashboard and user password are fine...I mean a password for those who join the server to play)

Thanks!

M

They don't use passwords yet. I'm not sure but I assume they will be added when the server browser gets added. It's on the order form because we use the same template for all the games on our billing system. I'll look into getting it temporarily removed for now to avoid further confusion.

• 1 month later...