Navball, Sector list with ships, stations and Upgrade Moduls, overlay for direct

DougJunior

Suggestion

Hi i really Love this game. But by flying around with bigger ships and even fast ships i starting to miss some Features from other games.

One of MySQL Most Problems ist sometimes to finden the enemy when they are near under 5k Meter. Then i think, where is My used navball from x3 with his simple Design where You can find all.  You have this feature even in eve, x3, freelancer, Kerbal,...

Something like in x3 would be enjoy to orientate.

After not finding the navball I look for my list with current objects around, but it is also missing.

Small list with icon, name, distance and a color code like current to see if enemy's or not. The feature with the second window for looking on target is there already.

Filter for stations, ships, wracks (and maybe as extra module) and when installed the asteroids and hidden object would be great. As 4 entry for wracks and astroid would be the minerals they are in to sort for them. Increased range in astroid finding would be appreciated. Because current you find them with eye faster than with module.

Like in eve where you search for area with high density and mine what you can before you get overrun.

The last think what should be easy to implement is a less used feature from x3 where you can hide and show a basic axis from the system with nsow and small lines for bigger object s to see how far they are away from axis.

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet