Mod Request UI Sort

Khalysto

I know there are mods for additional tool-tip information, but I would appreciate a mod that can sort turrets by damage (and more if possible) in the Building Inventory menu.

I enjoy this game, but I cringe every time I have to scrutinize my weapon loadout and it's killing the joy. Please help.

=Khalysto=

There is already a way to sort turrets by damage. This is currently only possible in the inventory. Because in building menus the items get sorted by minerals and rarity. For more information about turrent damage. There are already min 1 or 2 mods that give you advanced information about this.

[Mod] Detailed Turret Tooltipshttp://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,1635.30.html

I think he ask sort by DPS, more than by damages.

And actually, you can't access the inventory with mods. So you can sort by damages in inventory, without being able to have the DPS, but for the research station, it could be possible to sort with a mod how you want it to be sorted. But i don't see the point to do so in the research station ... Cause all is about rarity techlv and material, not damages.