Lags shipyard

WTF_LAG

Hello all! I've decided to make my own thread to throw all my "good" creations at.

First up, the Bulldog!

WDUm3la.jpg

The Bulldog is a fairly small cruiser, covered to the brim in thrusters for that lovely, lovely brake thrust. The only survivability is the shield, as anything that gets through that is going to hit a thruster or two. Currently designed for 4 guns, though theres plenty of space on the weapon bays to fit more, I prefer sticking high tech level weapons on my craft for the size aspect. Also made entirely out of Trinium.

A few more screenshots!

Crx3cxz.jpg

As well as the stats

inIyCJ2.jpg

Please do let me know any feedback at all you have for my design(s), whether it be tips on how to build, or just what you think in general!

Nice design. I never build dedicated spots for mounting turrets, mostly because I slap them on anywhere that might seem to make sense.

Power generation and crew space look kinda tight, though. Also, one tip would be to cover your thrusters with a thin plate of armor where applicable, it saves a few clicks in the event some tiny piece of debris gets through your shields and knocks a thruster off.  :P