Faction Wars

john1700

Suggestion

I've always wanted a game where I could build my own fleet and take over the galaxy. I heard about the upcoming Faction update and did a little brainstorming of my own. This is kind of long and I was high as hell when I this.

---------------------------------

-In the main menu you choose between standard "Adventure Mode" and the new "Galactic Conquest" Mode. Adventure mode is the game as it is now, nothing changes. But Galactic conquest mode will have much different game play.

-You start out as the commander of a single main system in iron region, surrounded by hostile factions and raving pirates. A small fleet of vanilla ships under your control. Your starting system has the following

-Civilian stations and factories produce taxes through their trade and manufacturing.

-Resource depots store your raw materials. If it is destroyed, it will drop some of materials.

-Shipyards construct all of the ships and fighters for your faction, shipyards cannot build craft more than one level above the region they are located in. (Ex. iron shipyard cant make naeonite ships)

**When you open the shipyard menu, you will be able to load in your own ship designs. In the ship designer      you can equip all of your ships with weapons and upgrades that you have already encountered in game costing the modules market value for convenience. For additional credits. Crews, and custom fighters will automatically be installed if there is hanger space for the latter.**

-With your small fleet of iron ships and your custom command ship, you set your sights on your neighbor. To take over a system, you will have to destroy all combat ships and military outposts in the enemy system, including any reinforcements that might show up.

-Each star system has a sphere of influence around it. By capturing the main system in a region you take control of any stations, miners and traders that were under control of the previous faction that were in that area, earning you more credits and allowing you to build a larger more powerful fleet.

-As the game goes on and you grow larger and more powerful, your relationship with the xoltan slowly deteriorates and when your empire grows large enough or you reach the avorion region the xoltan will declare open war and attack you with their all their might.

---------------

Questions, comments, concerns? Let me know.

Thanks for reading  :D

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet