Shield colour!

OnePercent

Suggestion

High guys and girls, I think this would be awesome if you could make shield colour customizable OR determine the shield colour depending on the material used to make the shield generator.

Some other suggestions: Make shields more round?

Make shields show effects like when getting struck by projectiles, it shows the shield "3D" effect in that particular area, instead of the entire ship.

4 answers to this suggestion

Hi I think the idear is not bad. But it would be more nice to have the color based on enemy's weapon material and type. Green laser gives a green Corona on shield when hit etc.

hi, Sorry i updated my OP with some more information and more suggestions, I like your idea and I think it would incorporate well with my other suggestion about local shield "corora" effects, Say, have shield be colour X (either custom or material colour) getting struck with weapon Y, Showing effect Z in specific location?

The idear is like I said nice. But it's a block game with no round blocks. I am OK with that.

The problem with that effects is that they need could power and you get later hit so massive that you most times have only a stream of project tiles.

Maybe you find a moder that can make this or even make it self.

The idear is like I said nice. But it's a block game with no round blocks. I am OK with that.

The problem with that effects is that they need could power and you get later hit so massive that you most times have only a stream of project tiles.

Maybe you find a moder that can make this or even make it self.

you can make round shapes overall you know? nothing needs to be blocky if you don't want it to, the shields can follow the angles, like corner blocks.