Any way to remove a stuck player.

Archmage67

Seems that several people are reporting similar issues regarding not being able to log on to a dedicated server with an existing player. I am not sure what is causing it but it dose seem to be related to an inability to reload the sector they are in. Currently the only way to fix the issue is do a complete wipe of the galaxy. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way via scripting to remove a player from the server completely so that when they log back in they will be treated as a new player. This would  be a short term fix that would prevent a total wipe of the galaxy.

I did that it is quite easy to find the appropriate DAT file that goes with the player, the problem is that if you remove that it adds the player as a new player. What it dosent fix is that now the player is added repeatedly to the INDEX file in the galaxy root folder. That is what tracks the player name to player index number. I have tried editing that file but that wrecked the galaxy. That is why I was asking the DEV fore an admin command to fully remove a stuck player.