Star Trek Inspired

Antibak

I made a hard-point slot at the front of the ship. It holds over 30 in a mix of size 1-2 and 3 versions.  To me, the larger weapons will look good just sitting around at various strategic points on the hull.  Besides I like the look with a flat shovel front main hull. Stats shown are from material being 100% Trinium.  Most of the outer skin is armor with only the thickest pieces being hull.

Screenshot5a.thumb.jpg.a97925bca04309f4ddc6a7fb291f13fe.jpg

I'll see where I can upload the file since this site has such low upload limits.

Have you tried compressing it with .ZIP? Unless it's a complex ship with several thousand blocks, it should easily be below the 128 Kb forum attachment size limit.

BTW: Have you figured a name for your ship, yet?

You could always use Dropbox to upload files. I believe you get

3gb on the free version.

Dropbox is okay, I guess.  But, technically, Dropbox is not intended for storing downloadable game files.

Actually, what I did not like is that, unlike other solutions like a forum attachment or MediaFire, Dropbox does not tell me how many times my stuff is downloaded. I want to know so I can gauge if players find any interest in it. Also, I felt the signup and software install process was a bit of a hassle.

I hope that I'm breaking no rules by suggesting this, but what about  NexusMods, (http://www.nexusmods.com/games/mods/uploadwizard/)?

Nexus has been around forever, (or at least it seems like it, I paid for lifetime membership in 2006 and it's seemed like a bargain on so many occasions since) the number of downloads is monitored and as a result you can see the hot/trending files in different sections.  It's also permanent and without download/upload limit, it does have paid and unpaid accounts and you get slower downloads on unpaid, but in this instance we are not talking about files the size of some of the massive mods for the Fallout games, Skyrim or the Witcher3 .

Although there is nothing Avorion related currently there, I hope that we'll soon start to see it, (some would say that it's a sure fire sign a game has made it).