Problem with connection to single player after switching from Beta

Slymock

I didn't see anything for my problem specifically, so here goes.  I had a single player galaxy, played it for a couple weeks, never had an issue, maybe 2 crashes total.  I decided to try the beta, downloaded it, loaded and played the galaxy - no issues.  When I switched back to the live client, I began receiving the error "connection 127-------: Server unreachable", and have not been able to login since.  I've tried all possible solution (that I've gleamed) like firewall/virus scanner etc. with no luck.

Fast forward to today (one day later....) I decided it was time to make my own server, and through the easy steps given, was able to set that up.  I've had no problems connecting to this galaxy (or any other galaxies I had - with the exception of the above mentioned).  I was even able to transfer the player.dat from the "lost" galaxy via the cmd line, and everything transferred over (except the ships, and items on the ships which I was aware of).  The issue I have is all my upgrades and turrets are still sitting on my ship in the galaxy I can no longer access.

I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction to retrieve the "lost" galaxy, if at all possible, if only to unequip my ship. Server log attached.

WIndows 10 x64

i7-6700k

16gb ram

Rx480

M.2 drive

Thanks!

serverlog_Sun_Feb_26_03-01-02_2017.txt

clientlog_Sun_Feb_26_03-00-55_2017.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Boxelware Team

Hi there, sorry for the late answer, I am only now getting to work up everything that I missed during the last two weeks ;)

Once you updated a galaxy to the beta branch by starting it you will not be able to play on it using the default branch or any older version. That is why its not loading/crashing.