OpenGl 0.0 while 3.0 required

vitorus

Hello. I cant launch the game. It says i have OpenGl 0.0 while 3.0 required. Dell Inspiron 7720, Intel HD Graphics 1.6 + NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M. First one was disabled in Nvidia options. Got last drivers and last DirectX.  Pathes to the game's folder and settings are all in english

• Boxelware Team

Hello and welcome to the forums!

OpenGL errors are usually due to old or wrong drivers.

Can you post the logfile of your client?

What operating system do you use?

On Windows you can find the client logs in %appdata%\AvorionDemo\

and on Linux in ~/.avoriondemo/

Edit: *post logfile

Hello and welcome to the forums!

OpenGL errors are usually due to old or wrong drivers.

Can you post the logfile of your client?

What operating system do you use?

On Windows you can find the client logs in %appdata%\AvorionDemo\

and on Linux in ~/.avoriondemo/

Edit: *post logfile

Client Beta Demo 0.8.3 r4277, running on Windows 8.1+. CPU: GenuineIntel 8 Cores OpenGL Context Information: ContextInformation::ContextInformation():16: GLError in glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION, &majorVersion): GL_INVALID_ENUM ContextInformation::ContextInformation():17: GLError in glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION, &minorVersion): GL_INVALID_ENUM Version: 2.1.2 Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation Renderer: GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2 GLSL Version: 1.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler Detected OpenGL version: 0.0 Required OpenGL version: 3.0 Your OpenGL version is insufficient. Please see the client log for more information. An update of your graphics drivers might help resolve this issue.

• Boxelware Team

I looked into it and it's really strange. Looking at your hardware everything should work. But the game can't read the OpenGL version, which is a super basic thing that should always work.

I've modified the demo and tried something. Try downloading it and reinstalling. After that it should either work or at least give us more information.

I looked into it and it's really strange. Looking at your hardware everything should work. But the game can't read the OpenGL version, which is a super basic thing that should always work.

I've modified the demo and tried something. Try downloading it and reinstalling. After that it should either work or at least give us more information.

penGL Context Information: ContextInformation::ContextInformation():15: GLError in glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION, &majorVersion): GL_INVALID_ENUM ContextInformation::ContextInformation():16: GLError in glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION, &minorVersion): GL_INVALID_ENUM Error detecting OpenGL version, trying to pa*** unknown version string Version: 2.1 VersionString: 2.1.2 Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation Renderer: GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2 GLSL Version: 1.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler Detected OpenGL version: 2.1 Detected OpenGL version string: "2.1.2" Required OpenGL version: 3.0 Your OpenGL version is insufficient. Please see the client log for more information. An update of your graphics drivers might help resolve this issue.