Hello. Turret, cargo, trade/

vitorus

Hello! how to put on a ship 3 mining turret? He writes that the ship does not support them. And as if cargo are needed? They work? You can not buy anything from the resources for trade, if it works? sorry i use google translate

• Boxelware Team

To build more turrets you must install upgrades for turrets. They are dropped by pirates or can be found when salvaging old ship wreckages.

Cargo: Yes it works! You must build a cargo bay first with cargo bay blocks, then you will be able to buy cargo from stations. But you need enough money and enough cargo space.

To build more turrets you must install upgrades for turrets. They are dropped by pirates or can be found when salvaging old ship wreckages.

Cargo: Yes it works! You must build a cargo bay first with cargo bay blocks, then you will be able to buy cargo from stations. But you need enough money and enough cargo space.

I build cargo compartments but still do not have the opportunity to buy the goods, they can be a little much?

• Boxelware Team

You must have enough money, too.

Fly and dock to a station where you can buy goods and that has goods, make sure you have enough money and then you will be able to type in the number that you want to buy.

You must have enough money, too.

Fly and dock to a station where you can buy goods and that has goods, make sure you have enough money and then you will be able to type in the number that you want to buy.

I have 4.468 credits. The cost of one position of 48 credits, and still can not buy. = 4.448 or 4 whole?

I also noticed that if you put the value "Scalling" at least, during the ship's construction, the construction cost becomes extremely small, it is normal?