Questions for the devs

Best4Gamers

Hello to avorion team Konstantin, Philipp and Hannes , im following this project for a long time , also im a FIGHTER TIER baker on kickstarter ;) lol .

Anyway ... i wanted to ask a couple questions

1. Hows the new demo coming ? i noticed that you have issues with releasing it in time for the last 2 days .

2. Will it contain new fetures like the module use ? you can find them around space but cant use atm .

3. You still have 18 days to raise funds on kickstarter , 1\5 raised so far , but in case of faliure , will you go on early access anyway ?

4. Will it have a dedicated server from your side ? like a testing galaxy , so many ppl can come online and have fun .

5. Will you have an option to build your own automated miner platforms and space hubs for trading with other players ?

Wish you all the best , i know you working on it !

Traveler .

( Repost from http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/569062754/357284131802885090/ )

• Boxelware Team

I'll respond quickly here because I have to go soon.

1. We ran into an ugly bug that took 2 days to fix, but it's resolved now. Some more testing and we're good to go.

2. This feature is already present in the older versions, you can drag & drop them in the ship menu system tab.

3. We will continue working on Avorion, but it won't be as fast and we probably won't be able to make the schedule on the kickstarter page.

4. Once we can afford it, yes.

5. You'll be able to send your crafts mining and factories built by you will be able to trade with NPCs and players. They will start attracting NPC traders automatically once setup.

I can't (and won't after the latest events) promise you a distinct date for the new demo, but right now everything is looking good.