Quick show of appreciation and a question

zeekoodo

Hi guys!

Been playing the demo for the past few days and loving the hell out of it. The demo seems already pretty polished running at a solid 60 fps. The shipbuilder is one of the best i've seen in any game i've played.

The kickstarter doesn't seem very busy yet, but i do hope you guys succesfully end the campaign. The only thing i noticed is that the only payment method is by creditcard so i'm out of luck. Do the devs have any plans to continue the campaign through the site with the option to pay with paypal? Perhaps that's something to consider to help those who are in the same boat as me!

All in all greatly enjoying myself. I hope you can make your dreams come true and deliver on to the goals you've set for yourself!

One last thing, pictures of my creations will be coming up soon as they are finished!

Thanks and good luck!

no i actualy seted up a server :) and i just wanna see if ppl can connect to it

all you need is to go in game

multiplayer - online - add server address - avorion.dynu.com , name it what ever you like ... and press add

after a minute try refresh it . let me know if you were able to connect to it .

• Boxelware Team

Thanks for the kind words an welcome to the forums!

We're sadly not getting much attention by the press, but we are doing our best. We won't give up until the kickstarter is done. Until then you can expect a new demo soon, which will be more fast paced and have more weapons and upgrades.

Considering the PayPal donation: we will think about something like that, but it wouldn't count towards the kickstarter. And if we do something like that then I would like to reward donators in some way, so you don't feel ripped off for donating and then having to buy the game still.

I'm really glad you like the game and I will be looking forward to seeing those ship creations of yours :)