Game crashes due Loading

Crovx

Hi,

So i was playing Multiplayer and crafting weapons. The clue is the weapons were not stacking which means while crafting it was puting every weapon on a new slot in my inventory which means after a short while i had a huge inventory containing around 2000 turrets. Then the client crashed and i cant get back on this particular server. It connects and loads then after 3-5 minutes the game just closes. I can connect to any other server. Tried reinstall.

I am running the game on Win 10 with AMD Radeon R9 390, Intel i5 6600K 3,5GHz Quad, 16GB RAM

I posted this in the steam Forum aswell and 1 guy answered me who apparently had the same problem in Singleplayer so i guess we just extended the Item Limit. But he said after loading for a long time he could get back in the game but that doesnt seem to work for me. He also had the same lines in the Client log.

I cannot really recreate the situation since i cannot get that many items in a short time but let me know if u need any further information.Client Log ist attached.

Thanks

clientlog_Thu_Mar_02_11-32-47_2017.txt

• Boxelware Team

From the log it looks like the galaxy was created with a mod script "spawnbehemoth.lua" and it could not find it and crashed because of that. Make sure you have that back in the folder it belongs before reattempting to start the galaxy.

If your inventory has too many items the game takes too long to load (in Windows measurements) and is shown as unresponsive and in most cases killed. If you could post the client and server logs it would help a lot.