wrong ship/station when logging back in

LogicSocket

Can't find if this has been mentioned but, if you own more than one ship or station and you log out/ shut down game in a sector with your other owned ships and stations, when you restart game it slaps you into a random one of your owned entities rather than the ship you were actually IN when you logged out/quit game. Please add the mechanic to keep track of this behavior so that we are in the same ship as last played. thank you

• Boxelware Team

The dev is aware of that issue. He has not come around to fix it, as before players build stations it wasn't as big of a deal and now the work just keeps piling up.. But he will work on it, probably even as part of the alliances update (but no promises here, I have no influence on the coding process itself and Koonschi is the one making decisions).

He should look into hiring a team or outsourcing some of the dev work, the shitpile is growing every day and it's becoming more silent from his side with every dung thrown on top of it.

Just a guess, and only a guess. Why do you think he is not anwering the "shitpile" on this forum ? Maybe he is busy with fixed Your shitpile.

If sonething goes wrong at work I don't answer phone calls till i've fixed the error. Everything else just stops me fixing the error.

P.S.: Why do you not donate him a team ? Don't get me wrong, but the understanding, that this game is a "one man show" is something you all should be aware of. And, It's "Early access" and not "demand what you want".

:-*

Just a guess, and only a guess. Why do you think he is not answering the "shitpile" on this forum? Maybe he is busy with fixed your shitpile.

You clearly get me wrong, which I can understand if you haven't followed the development from the start.

The shitpile I am referring to is exactly the cause of what is keeping him busy but since he is the sole creator of this shitpile by releasing EA, how does that make it our responsibility as you state with "your shitpile"?

When the game released there was an update after a week, with a few announcements concerning that on steam.

After that, all messages to the outside from Steam stopped. Those who have been active here know that Koonsch has been working hard on the "shitpile" he made for himself by releasing the game EA and in MP.

This, however, does not apply to the gross of the players who bought the game through steam, they have been kept in the dark since the first update. No message on steam, causing the players to raise suspicion on the steam forums.

Another thing, from day one of EA release there have been a few possible and actual fixes from the community without a single one being implemented. One of the things a team could do is actually test these fixes or incorporate them in a serious attempt at fixing them while the main dev can focus on content. Basically, the same what the dev should be doing already, but isn't really happening since he has so much to do. This will only allow for even more errors over time while slowing down content.

If something goes wrong at work I don't answer phone calls till I've fixed the error. Everything else just stops me fixing the error.

Does that make you more capable than someone who would let his client/customers know the progress of the situation when they arise? I disagree to the fullest. It only shows how well in over your head you are, especially when the delivered product still does not meet up to the standard you hardly claim it to be. Ofcourse mistakes happen but just because you let them happen due to too much work/stress doesn't mean you can't be held responsible for your actions. Not that I am keeping Koonsch responsible for this, on the contrary. It's ment as suggestive feedback, since it has been very successful in other games.

P.S.: Why do you not donate him a team ? Don't get me wrong, but the understanding, that this game is a "one man show" is something you all should be aware of. And, It's "Early access" and not "demand what you want".

Again, not our responsibility nor what we are doing. What I did with my comment was giving suggestive feedback, which has helped for a lot of other games. Imagine Garry Newman still working on Rust on his own every week or Chris Roberts developing Star Citizen on his own. Both wouldn't be the games that they are now if the devs were still doing everything on their own.

Instead of attacking others here in stretch of your ego, use it to everyone's advantage by thinking along ;)

:-*

It has a 92% approval rate on Steam, which is pretty much as high as you realistically can get with an EA game, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Also "Throwing a team at it" hardly ever actually fixes a problem. Especially if the programmer is an actual programmer and not a manager.

Getting "A team" up to speed on any code often takes a long time, so your problems won't even be fixed for another few months to begin with.

And Star Citizen is an extremely bad example :) Chris Roberts pretty much never touched a line of code and had shitloads of money to let others do all the coding.

It's Early Access, and it seems a lot of people forget that that also means patience. You're not going to get your problems fixed next week.

Just my 2 (devalued) cents.