Starter Ship - Junkyard Dog

Aleccia Rosewater

Poor? Low on echoes? No crew avalible anywhere to hire? Perhaps you only have the game demo avalible to you. Maybe you can't get the blocks in the ship designer to line up perfectly. Or you are simply unable to afford to buy the blueprints for 100 trillion echo luxury liners? I have just the ship for you!

For the low low cost of 490 iron and 1,246 echoes you can get a ship befitting your social status as explorer of the gravel fields!

bZZDCIL.png

yLR2atu.png

Don't these ship specs excite?

(note: may be different then listed if built in full game)

EaB0IaU.png

You can even use the starting lasers no problem!

wzpqmfh.png

What are you waiting for? Buy now!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgiav2bzj2qxxfg/Junkyard%20Dog.xml?dl=0

Introducing the new and improve Junkyard II! For all your AI mining drone and braking power needs! We are reasonably certain it will not explode on its own.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5vr60jfbtg5len/Junkyard%20MKII.xml?dl=0

Using them as AI-Captained miners? That is actually... an idea, yes. How well has it been working out? Any collisions? Does it manage enough power for higher-tier mining lasers or do you have to wield a generator block to the hull? This thing does not exactly brake very well, although I suspect it would handle much better if you converted the design over to titanium.

Nice, I've not played around with randomise except turning it on once by accident and thought the game had bugged out.

490 iron plus the 500 it costs to found a ship means you can instantly start with this, although personally I'd put on a bit more reverse thrust especially if you give it to the ai as a mining drone.

Yes the randomness is quite pleasing :) and more so than in-game procedural ships. This actually looks good haha. Also nice to see more reasonable builds around when everybody is going overboard with behemoths ships (I am also guilty of this). Looking forward to your next creations :)