Resources (Minerals) Respawn and opt. Overview with Filters

sbire

Suggestion

hi,

first thanks for that awesome game. looks good so far.

here are two suggestions from me;

- mineable resources like iron, titan etc should respawn over a defined time period.

i'm a player who like to play calm an try to "own" a sector in a business related way. that game have the potential to have a standing mining fleet, as a pourposal, to generate a static flow of incomming credits. this will give the possibility to build a capital fleet with fighters and guards etc. and to maintain this with credits in a semi automatized way.

it would be awesome to have a option in the server.ini to set "resource_respawn=false/true". so we could decide how we would handle that. if we like to have a wandering community on our servers, we choose false. if we would like to have more settlement in sectors, we choose true.

- overview table with filter for targets (sorted in tabs selectable per predefined filters and custom ones)

simple as is; just a optional list with signatures in reach. if i like to look for roids; i choose my "custom filter" tab for roids. have a click on it in list and it will be targeted in the same way like i clicked them directly in space. that would be awesome.

thx for reading.

kind regards

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet