Server hangs on a mutex exception

Splutty

I'm posting this here (I've already sent in 2 bug reports with attached log files) just to see if others have the same problem.

Basically at one point the server will hang when I try to jump into a new sector. The last bit of the logfile (if I let things get that far before killing the server) will contain and end with an exception, like this:

Sat Mar 11 04:29:30 2017| 12 failed to aquire <path>\SpaceServer\Server\Galaxy.cpp: 703, sectorsMutex after 30000000 tries

Sat Mar 11 04:29:30 2017|

Sat Mar 11 04:29:30 2017| Exception in WorkPool worker thread: 12 failed to aquire <path>\SpaceServer\Server\Galaxy.cpp: 703, sectorsMutex after 31000000 tries

Sat Mar 11 04:29:30 2017|

I've now resorted to killing the server immediately when this happens, since it will accept connections still and my other players will get stuck in the Connecting phase, with the server running at 100% CPU on one thread on my machine.

I hope something can get done with my logs. It's not exactly critical, just annoying. Although it has caused issues with other players.

(I do have a logfile of this occurring with debug enabled, but it doesn't really add anything that seems abnormal in the minute or so before the hangup, it's also 9GB, so kind of hard to put on pastebin :)