Block Stats hard length limit. (client crash)

Splutty

When typing/pasting something too long in one of the number boxes of the Block Stats window, the game crashes.

Easiest way to reproduce it:

Open the Block Stats box, type in any box 1.6(and hold the 6 for a few seconds), click on the box to 'enter' this number and the game crashes.

Following exception in the log:

Thu Mar 16 01:47:19 2017| <Splutty> I'm probably going to crash :)

Thu Mar 16 01:47:29 2017| An exception occurred: basic_string::substr: __pos (which is 41) > this->size() (which is 7)

This suggest the max size in that box is 7, and anything longer than that will crash the game.

First time I noticed was because I accidentilly pasted a URL in there.

• Boxelware Team

Was this on beta or stable? Because on beta it should be fixed as of patch 10.5 as stated in the patch notes here:

[uBR] Fixed a crash in UITextBox when a new text was set and scrolling was too far right

Was this on beta or stable? Because on beta it should be fixed as of patch 10.5 as stated in the patch notes here:

[uBR] Fixed a crash in UITextBox when a new text was set and scrolling was too far right

This was on stable, and I saw that fix, but I don't think that applies to this issue. I'll wait for the new branch to go live, though.