Custom Quests for turret factories

CageHunter

Suggestion

It would be great to be able to create quests from configuring a weapon in a weapon factory.

You would configure the amounts of components to use, set the total amount of weapons you want to produce and then click on the new "track components" button. The button creates a "quest" which counts all components needed vs. the ones already collected. It also marks the factory on the map and every known sector where missing components can be found.

What do you think? I believe producing weapons is currently impossible without writing down the mats and coordinates yourself. It would be awesome to have the game support you.

3 answers to this suggestion

Definitely, this would be a reeaaally helpful feature! ^-^

Though I'm not sure about the revealing on the map part. The limitation are already strict as it is with the marketing upgrades, I don't see why they'd make an exception unless it were some kind of.. station detection upgrade module which scans sectors like the regular and deep scanner, except for certain defined goods such as ones from turret factories like you're talking about.

Speaking of which, you should rename the topic to "Custom Quests for Turret Factories", as it makes it more clear ;)

Good to read that.

To be more clear : By "marking matching sectors somehow" i only mean those ones the player already revealed. My proposal is Not about marking everything on the whole map. It's just about removing the need of hovering all sectors that i visited to find the needed component factories.

I just propose to reduce the work that a Player needs to do himself.