Loading Screen For all eternity

Hisoka

As i've posted before i meet all system requirements. My amd card cannot update to open gl 3.0 or higher since the driver update is only for windows 7 to windows 9. my intel 2000 hd card on the other hand does have 3.1 or higher open gl. But it just loads forever. Is there other options to get this infinite loading screen to end?

the driver is up to date my specs are 3.4 ghz quad core 10 gigs of ram  intel hd 2000 graphics card windows 10.

avorion log 1 huge file size varies when i launch

http://pastebin.com/11fBBXtb

file 2 launched after the first one not so big.

http://pastebin.com/Lw7VFDnW

I usually wait 5 minutes to end task on avorion.It will not crash no matter how long i wait.

i've tried different compatibility settings they seem to do nothing.

I want to use the intel 2000 hd driver.

• Boxelware Team

With the new update to the beta branch Intel cards receive some love. If you wait one or two days they will come to stable branch and you might give it a try. Maybe your problems will be resolved with the new update.

Something else: Both logs detect Windows 7 on your machine, so you could try the update of the amd-driver. Or did I miss something?

With the new update to the beta branch Intel cards receive some love. If you wait one or two days they will come to stable branch and you might give it a try. Maybe your problems will be resolved with the new update.

Something else: Both logs detect Windows 7 on your machine, so you could try the update of the amd-driver. Or did I miss something?

its windows 10 i put it in compatibility mode windows 7 as a test

new logs are the same. I tried the demo and it works just fine. i dont know what was changed that made my computer not able to load i. It needs fixed asap. If i can play the demo i dunno why i cant play the actual game.I cant get past the loading screen on the non demo .