Kickstarter Rewards

I understand that the rewards are far in the future right now b but i wanted some clarification on a few things -

The forum badges are set for this month, and I've already created an account. Will i be able to transfer that badge onto this account or will i be required to re-register?

My bundle comes with four pre-release keys, will these keys extend to the full game or will my friends have to purchase the game when the prerelease is over?

Lastly, getting an item named after me - i have a game name that i would like to use rather than my email or real name. It is not vulgar or offensive, would i be able to use that?

Thanks.

• Boxelware Team

We'll be sending out the surveys for all of that very soon, I'm actually reviewing them right now. We want to get this right because we only have 1 shot for the surveys (Kickstarter limitation).

The forum badges are set for this month, and I've already created an account. Will i be able to transfer that badge onto this account or will i be required to re-register?

You tell us your account and we assign the badge. People who don't have an account yet must register and then tell us the account name.

My bundle comes with four pre-release keys, will these keys extend to the full game or will my friends have to purchase the game when the prerelease is over?

All Kickstarter keys are for the full game and are permanent.

Lastly, getting an item named after me - i have a game name that i would like to use rather than my email or real name. It is not vulgar or offensive, would i be able to use that?

Yes! You can either give it a unique name or have it named after you, it's your choice.

• 2 weeks later...