[R7844] Lag Issues

Doc Savage NDMF

Curious if anyone else is having issues with lag in a couple situations:

-Space bar on the load screen is hit a number of times until it lets me in. (unique to this build)

-Huge lag with deleting/placing blocks in the ship builder. (started last build, but is terrible now. exit/enter no longer helps.)

-Huge lag with pieces parts when salvaging/mining. (started last build minor, now can be 4-5 seconds or more for the items to update what has been removed. Had to stop mining altogether as on bigger asteroids I mine dead space for awhile before the asteroid image updates and I can see there's nothing there. You can cheat by watching the white progress bar underneath, but it's so tiny it's become a pain in the nether region to deal with for any length of time. This is an issue for salvage as well as parts will explode, but remain making you think you're doing something but you're actually just wasting time)

-Huge lag when ships warp in. (started two builds ago minor, getting worse each build)

I'm running a 3570K, 16 gb ram, a 980 and win 10.

Cheers..!

Ah... One piece of sanity restored.

I got one CTD trying to pop the build menu right away, but otherwise this has been a pleasant experience.

If we can make the tick box description a little less obscure it would help, as I would have done this right away. I always turn off cut scenes and music so this would have been done.

Thank you sir..!