The game does not start (Windows 7 professional)

PixedNaz

Video card: Intel® HD Graphics 3000.

Drivers installed the latest version.

CPU: Intel® Core i7-2677M @ 1.8GHz (4 core)

I can't launch Avorion: The game hangs at startup and sometimes it crashes my computer.

Before running the game, an error (in the application).

The demo version works with numerous texture bugs: with any change of space, ship (asteroid drilling, ship destruction / damage) all textures of this object disappear and it becomes invisible and the textures appear after a while, but the game works pretty well.

I do not know English well and I apologize for mistakes.

It seems that there are still some issues with the intel hd 3000 graphics as far as I can see from the logs. The build you are playing on should have better support for those, but there might be some issues left.

Do you use windows 7 64-bit? If that is the case you could try to install the 64-bit driver from here and check if that works. If you currently have the 64-bit drivers, then I might have misread that from the logs.

Yes, I have Windows 64bit. I tried to install both versions of the drivers and run the game.

When installing the drivers, the system told me that I have drivers that are newer. The game never starts. The download screen appears for a couple of seconds, and then Avorion just hangs. Nothing has changed, the error is the same. Here are the logs.

clientlog_2017-03-30_21-50-10.txt

clientlog_2017-03-30_22-01-05.txt

I am sorry to say this, but I am running out of options :(

I guess you will have to wait for the next patch to see if there are some more improvements for intel gpus.

One thing you might be able to do, to help with that process, is to launch the game with a special parameter.

If you open the games properties in Steam there is a button called "Set launch options" (second from the bottom, not counting the close button).

Then enter "-t all" into the field that has opened, without the quotes. Hit ok and launch the game. This should add some more information to the logs which might be useful for the dev. It would be great if you could then add the new log here :)

Afterwards you should remove the "-t all" again, so it won't blow up the file sizes of the logs in the future.