Some Extensions (Updated: 13.04.2017)

FZ00

Suggestion

Hello,

I have some suggestions , maybe some are useful ;-)

No category

- Buyable map pieces (The more you pay, the bigger is the radius you are unlocking)

(... The sectors have to be pre-generated I think ... But I hope thats no problem)

UI

- Save the position for the menus

(For example, sometimes I move the trading menu to the left, and the ship-cargo menu to the right ... but I don't want to do this every time again)

Trading

- I think at the moment is the trading/docking radius a sphere arround your main block

(But this isn't a perfect solution, because you have to adjust the position of your ship very often, especially if its big)

So a better solution would be a rectangle around your ship (This would be the same range to the docking modul of a station, no matter which alignment of the ship)

Trading Menu

- A button to sell everything of specific goods

- A button to buy everything of specific goods

- The text-box for entering the amount of goods (for selling or buying) should be bigger ... It's only big enough for numbers lower than 10000

Ship

- I want to move the camera position forward or backward while I'm flying (Not only left/right/top/down) ... especially for long ships, this would be great)

- A 'turret' ego perspective mode

(This would great if you are firing the guns by yourself, because at the moment your are firing while the camera is behind your ship)

- Setting a maximum speed ... useful for docking maneuvers

(I don't want to tip the whole time on the forward button ... just hold it ;-) )

Building Menu

- Save the blocks in your 'Toolbar' (By now it's everytime gone if your are exiting the game)

- Two categories for turrets

First one: Weapons

Second one: Repair, Mining

- The Better way: A little symbol inside the turret, which indicates if its a weapon or not

Server - Gameplay

- It would be nice to disable the weaker Auto-Turrets (In my opinion this makes no sense. I'm the captain of a ship :-P, I'm not responsible for firing the turrets xDD ... But at the moment i got punished for this)

4 answers to this suggestion

Hi,

"F" in the build-mode is focus, it's just meant to help you to place blocks. If you played the Tutorial, you should know that you can move your camera up/down by holding left ALT and moving the mouse up/down. Except for that you can zoom in/out using the mouse-wheel.

Turret-Categories - you can sort those Turrets by type, so what else do you want?

Hi,

"F" in the build-mode is focus, it's just meant to help you to place blocks. If you played the Tutorial, you should know that you can move your camera up/down by holding left ALT and moving the mouse up/down. Except for that you can zoom in/out using the mouse-wheel.

Hey,

I've edited the main post, to explain a little bit better what I really want ;-)