Fancy Feline Shipyards

detsuo04

The Fancy Feline shipyards first two frigates.  The Firehawk is an all purpose light frigate for local exploration, with a fine blend of maneuverability and firepower.

The Hammerhead is the all around powerhouse with 20 dedicated turret hard points and ten of them are arranged for direct concentrated fire.

The site you uploaded to put a large image over yours, and if you click to exit the ad, it opens up "Warning from Microsoft: You are Infected" scam site. 

Might I recommend using Imgur or Google Drive (not sure what others use to post their pics)

From what I did see, looks like a good start and I would be interested in seeing other development stages. 

The site you uploaded to put a large image over yours, and if you click to exit the ad, it opens up "Warning from Microsoft: You are Infected" scam site. 

Might I recommend using Imgur or Google Drive (not sure what others use to post their pics)

From what I did see, looks like a good start and I would be interested in seeing other development stages. 

I moved it over to imgur.  hopefully that is better

So make a few adjustments and consider yourself lucky.  My first ship is a block.  Almost, I didn't even get the "Cube" right.  but hey, My second ship was much better after I looked for inspiration.  your "First ship" is much better than mine was.