Alsteif's Shipyards!

Alsteif

Felicia-class Battlecarrier:

So... i got bored. Like, really bored, while waiting for new update. So...

I started with something like the Star Destroyer from Star Wars:

XsjxU33.png

Then... i remembered this cool engine from Star Gate Universe...:

5fDEeZr.png

Theeen... i played some Star Trek Online...:

AdcsMva.png

(As a side note, Miranda-class i such a good ship...)

Theeeeeen... i recaled that i wanted to have some kind of epic Galactica-like hangars:

mzMubJA.png

And...Then, after lots of small changes and my inability to add or even build anthenas... there is my mix of Star-thingies with a little touch from Battlestar Galactica,, and orange because i created it while talking with people from Canonn Research Group in Elite Dangerous:

cf2mRlj.png

Whole album:

https://imgur.com/a/Sc5a9

It's made from ogonite and avorion. Veeeeery, very expensive. Not sure right now how much it costs, since i built it in creative.

As for weapons it would have lasers for point defense and broadsiding railguns and missles.

The naggy voice in my head tells me there's so much more detail work that can be done here. Otherwise anyone who manages to pulls off rounded shapes is respectable in my books, so... Ok.

Also, your images are showing up as links. make sure your imgur link looks more like this ---> "http://i.imgur.com/mzMubJA.png", then use the [.img]<your link here>[/.img] code without the stops.

You'll get what you're probably aiming for.

mzMubJA.png

Well, yeah. Engines are filled inside with engine blocks, so they are functional. It took me about two hours, to shape them like that, then fill them up and resize everything, so they dont glitch out through textures. Saddly, i cant do details. They always look... bad. Like... very bad. i would love to add different types of paints to the ship, with better shaped hangars, some kind of circle-shaped engines on the top engines. But it always look out of place and ... like trash attached to the hull. Like anthenas. I tried to create anthenas in the middle bridge. Guuuuuh...

Then again, when i look at that Destiny here on forum... i would love to be able to create details liek that 0-0.

Ps. And, Thx, i fixed the images.

Any chance you'd be willing to post a link for the .xml and/or a spoiler of the stats?

Here are stats:

5oZw9w6.png

Saddly, i havent yet filled it with crew, its empty. Once i have full crew, i will update it.

As for the .xml:

And of course. Any ideas and/or tips about how to make the ship look better are welcome ;3.

great documentary, nice ship, and a good read overall, ty 4 sharing!

And of course. Any ideas and/or tips about how to make the ship look better are welcome ;3.

You found this section alrdy i guess?