Credit Duplication/Bugged Item

Dirtyredz

So I was recently shown a bug on our server that has a huge problem of potentially duplicating credits.

I say potentially because when i reproduced the bug i did not get extra credits but still had a bug associated with it.

The bug is a player recieved a turret from salvaging/destroying a ship (this part is unkown), anyways when selling the turret to a station the credit amount showned as 0.

bolter0.jpg

As you can see in the image the credit amount is zero, now when selling the turret this happened, Look on the right:

thatsit.jpgScreenshot47.jpg

as you can see a weird interaction with the credits happened. Now you can buyback the item to reverse the effect:

Screenshot48.jpg

The difference is when I reproduced the bug I got my credits back however when the original player did this, he was moving very quickly selling multiple turrets and in the end noticed that he had MAX Credits(as you can see in the first image)

Which brings attention to the other minor bug that the top left display does not go as high as the max credits can.

I was able to reproduce this bug by the player simply sending me the affected turrets and allowing me to sell the turrets, which suggests the bug is associated with the turret and not the sector/faction/player